Sunday 22 August 2010

Military Trend Inspired EOTD.

Hey guys/gals!, so when I woke up today and did my makeup. I decided the look I wanted to go for would be neutral, but I wanted to add in a colour I never normally use on my eyes. GREEN. However I wanted to use the colour quite subtly, and so took inspiration from the current military theme. Today was the day I was going to test out my new primer potion and so to test it to it’s full potential I used UD eye shadows and whacked out my AMMO PALETTE :)

On my eyes I am wearing;

  1. MAUI WOWIE (a greeny gold) - on the lid
  2. MILDEW (a khaki green) - on the outer third and crease
  3. SMOG (a brown) -  on the outer V

Here are some pictures:

DSCF0402-2DSCF0413-2 DSCF0388 DSCF0428-2

LOVE MY AMMO PALETTE ^^ :) xx

1 comment:

  1. you are so pretttty, amazing eye make-up!
    Great blog! Be back soooon! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.
    Happy Friday! :) x

    ReplyDelete