- Shampoo: Aussie Long Hair
- Conditioner: Aussie Long Hair
- Styling products: TRESemme 24hourbody Root Boosting Spray & Nicky Clarke Leave In Conditioner
- Shower Gel: I just use soap?
- Moisturiser: Simple
- Deoderant: Right Guard Rush Hour (Smells of Vanilla)
- Fake Tan: Almay, its like a powder spray its AMAZING
- Face Wash: Clinique Facial Wash
- Exfoliator: Some Neutrogena one
- Primer: none
- Foundation Brush: QVS from superdrug but usually i just use my hands, dirty i know haha.
- Foundation: illamasqua rich liquid foundation
- Concealer: MAC studio finish
- Powder: natural collection
- Blusher: MAC well dressed
- Bronzer: Natural Collection
- Highlighter: MAC MSF soft and gentle
- Eyeshadow MAC sable cork and shroom
- Eyeshadows: -
- Eyeliner: N07 one
- Curler: dont use one
- Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blash
- Lipstick: BarryM 101 – My life
- Lipgloss: Mac Dazzleglass – Baby Sparks
- Nail Colour: OPI Moon Over Mumbai
Friday, 13 November 2009
Tuesday, 22 September 2009
what with going back to school and everything i haven't had chance, im in year 11 now my main year of secondary school so im worried being behindd on some coursework and things not having chance to come on my laptop.
And since coming back from London i've bought lots of little things so im sorry but i no longer can do a haul post theres too much and will take ages but im going to tell you some of the fave products and things iv bought recently and if you want some pictures or to ask me anything about them just let me know :)
BarryM 147 lip paint
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude
Hollister Fleece Pants and Tee. (I am in love with hollister)
Abercrombie and Fitch Tshirt
I<3 London t-shirt
Topshop Oxford Street bag
Collection2000 Hot Looks Nailpolish in 33 ButtonMoon
LOTS of magazines haha ♥
Plus i would like to have a little rant, im deeply annoyed because DuWop the american makeup brand has come out with YES a twilight makeup range, and me loving it so much want to get my hands on it but it is only available at Nordstrom and they do not ship to the UK :( im so upset so if anyone out there is kind enough to be able to let me know how i can get it or organise a swap let me know i would be so grateful and now im going to go see if there are any Clothes Show Live tickets available :)
Byeee guys x
Friday, 4 September 2009
(These wont be very good but ohwell)
1. I first became addicted to makeup when i went to singapore when i was 12/13 and i got my very first item of MAC makeup there (a bit young dont you think?!)
2. This summer i was meant to be moving to Australia but now i'm staying 9 months to finish the last of my GCSE's.
3. I am a complete looser when it comes to twilight. Iv read the books 2/3 times each and i saw twilight 4 times at the cinema when it came out, i am SAD.
4. When i was 12 i wanted to be a fashion designer, i used to sit in all my lessons drawing models until my mum told me that i would never make it. Which i thought was quite harsh on a young childs dreams.
5. I put makeup on even if i know im not going anywhere, which i think is quite weird but its fun, although i HATE taking it off.
6. I usually spend my whole £30 a week wage when i get it, usually the day after. And thats on topshop clothes and makeup.
7. I love my digital camera, its my life i couldn't go anywhere without it because you can never have to many pictures of memories in your life.
8. Recently i have an obsession with nude lipstick i must re-apply it ever 30minss/1hour.
9. My mum thinks i have a problem when it comes to magazines, i buy like 3/4 a week :/
10. I used to be a computer geek, i knew more about css and html then my dad when i was 11. I think thats pretty bad tbh, those were the days, now my computer is just for facebook, blogger and youtube &hearts :)
I also tag any of my amazing followers who hasnt done and wants to do this tag
Monday, 31 August 2009
Before we left.
Will post my haul in the next couple of hours or so
Loveyouu guys ♥
Friday, 21 August 2009
Soo i was thinking i'm going to london on monday through to wednesday so will be gone three days, and i thought maybe you guys could let me know some kind of things you want to see from this blog. Do you want more hauls, looks, outfits, fashion inspiration, photography?
So yeh and also i get some of my GCSE results on thursday of next week and im freaking out, i've got a feeling i 've done absolutely rubbish :/
Also i just want to give a little shoutout to a blog i've just been reading JUST today but her blog is truley an inspiration and thats Alice's blog (click here) and this is just a tag that i have taken from her blog she didn't tag me to do it, i just thought i'd do it because i love jumping on the bandwagon for tags :)
1. What is your favourite item of clothing? That I own? Well i have two of the same thing but type of clothing in particular would be the new style crop tops from topshop i have two and i ♥ them.
2. What are your biggest obsessions? Number one would definately have to be fashion magazines my family think i have a probablem in the last month and a half i've bought around 13 :?
3. Who inspires you? I have lots of inspirations, Diane Kruger being one of them she always looks gorgeous and her clothes are amazing. And Chloe Sevigny her style is so laid back yet so high fashion.
4. Who is your favourite designer and why? I'd have to say Marc Jacobs, his style is so bold, and he's not afraid to clash or use too much colour, he's an inspiration to be unique and different.
5. What is your favourite song ever? This is always hard as i change my favourite song when new ones come out, but despite its lack or words i'd have to say Bella's lullaby from the twilight movie i could listen to it all day.
6. What is your favourite song right now? As a teenager i get sucked in to all the teenage kind of songs so it would have to be Demi Lovato-Here We Go Again or Dizzee Rascal-Holiday
7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be? Hmm im not a sweetie kind of person so i'd have to say, those old willy wonka sweets called Nerds. So a nerd haha :)
8. What's your favourite film? The Notebook.
9. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Hmm i don't have any specifics at the moment but i love Rachel McAdams. Actors: Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, Cam Gigandet, Adam Broody.
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Australia, the sun, the sea, the sand, my stuff & my dad.
11. What are your 3 favourite smells? Fuel (diesel,petrol)(weird i know :/), Face Paints and Clean Clothes.
12. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Egg&Cress Sanwiches, B&J IceCream, Milkshakes.
13. What is your most treasured possession? Friends & Family :) but objectwise probably Camera.
14. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up? Over the years it has always changed. Young age was a princess :) then around 7 years old i wanted to be a teacher then in year 8/9 it was fashion designer and now makeup artist or interier designer something to do with designing or photography.
15. If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be? Cookie Dough
16. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? Hmm probably someone like Miley Cyrus because of the age and kind of looks, cheesy but :/ otherwise probably someone like Jennifer Anniston because shes an amazing actress.
17. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Shopping in London, then having tea at somewhere like pizza express then getting ready with friends, makeovers taking pictures then partying all night.
18. If you were a flower, what would you be? A rose, bold and beautiful :) not that i am, but i would like to be.
19. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie... "you didn't think i was honestly going to live without you?" new moon = ♥
Monday, 17 August 2009
It's called Texture and its a velvet i have no idea if it's been discontinued or anything but it's a gorgeous coppery brown with a little bit of shimmer.
Also recently iv been obsessed with contour and highlighting and when i spotted the sculpt and shape powders i fell in love, firstly i was gonna get the lightest but then realised the brown looked a little bit harsh for my skin tone so settle on the one called Accentuate Sculpt. The peachy pink isnt light enough to be a highlighter for me but its lovely used as a blush i love it ♥
So here as some more bits that i've picked up. So i read about this on the Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog, which is amazing so go check it out. She said that she had taken a liking to Collection 2000 Hot looks nail polish in 35-Dynasty having heard people rave about it, i picked it up as i was looking for a pale purple polish and barryM didn't have one, and this was only £1.95/
I absolutely love this nail polish, its creamy, you only need one coat or even two to show its maximum intesity, and it does dry fast i think im going to have to pick up more of the fast dry polishes.
While out in leeds i went to my nearest big superdrug to check out some of the Sleek makeup, i was going to get the storm palette and i didn't which i now regret i'll get it in london next week :) instead i looked at the inkpots. They are about £4 and i really wanted to try one before i bought a fluidline because i never really wear liquid eyeliner so have never tried a gel eyeliner so i picked up the black ink pot. You can see iv tested it.
I also got this cheap eyeliner/brow shade brush whilst out and about and i'm actually really impressed, i can use it for both and it works amazing.
So thats that. And then i never saw any really spectactular clothes on my shopping try, so that was dissapointing, but saw this gorgeous ring in primark only £2!
Last but definately not least, something i've been wanting for a while since being recommended by Lollipop26 and MeganHeartsMakeup(Youtube) and thats the Mac Hue lipstick. I was going to get this and a blush but i always spend my money on nothing so i couldnt get the blush in the end but i love this lipstick i always wear Gosh Darling and barryM 101 and feel there too nude for school and wanted a pinky nude so i got this and love it for everyday.
I love it. That's it for now guys. Update soon. London next week. ♥
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Nicknames: Libi, Libz
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Residence: Leeds, Yorkshire
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Very Long
Eye colour: Brown
First best friend: My cousin Emma
First Real Vacation: Australia or Disneyland Florida
First Love: Donald
Movie: The Proposal, Dodgeball, Mean Girls
Song: At the moment; Sexy by The Sugarbabes
School: My School: Skipton Girls High
Shoes: Gladiators, Uggs, Ballet Flats
Thinking About: Wether I Can Go To The CCO Tommorow :)
Wanting: To Go Shopping, To Have More Money & A Boyfriend
Want Children?: Yeah :)
Careers in Mind: Makeup Artist, Fashion Designer, Artist of Some Type
Kissed a Stranger: Yes
Had Alcohol: Yes
Ran Away From Home: No
Broken a bone: Never Suprisingly As Im Extremely Clumsy
Got an X-ray: Yep
Broken Someone's Heart: I Think So
Cried When Someone Died: Yeh :(
Do You Believe In:
God: Not Shore
Love At First sight: Nope
Soul Mates: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: Yeh Its Acceptable :)
Yourself: Not Really
Friday, 7 August 2009
Face ♥ ;
- NaturalCollection Bronzer in Sun Shine
- No.7 Blush/Highlighter in 10-Dandy Pink
- Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF12
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft&Gentle
Eyes ♥ ;
- Sleek Original Palette (Pink, Bronze, Gold & Black)
- Revlon Soft on The Eyes Pigment Palette (White)
- Benefit Eye Kohl in Onyx
- L'oreal Le Grand Kohl in Cafe (Really Old Dont know if they still sell it?!)
- Maybelline Volum' Express LiftUp Mascara in Black
Lips ♥ ;
- Chapstick in Cherry
- BarryM Lip Paint in 101 - Marshmellow?
Thursday, 6 August 2009
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
So, recently i'd been on the hunt for a new foundation. In the past i've had Mac studio tech (which i love), Mac Studio fix fluid (which i'm shore im allergic to as it caused me to break out), Revlon colourstay (which i kinda wen't off as it started to make my skin look almost greasy) and for the past couple of weeks i'd used my backup foundation which was Maybelline dream matte mousse which always seems to be abit dry.
But i wanted something new, and try something different. Something full coverage. So after watching an Illamasqua review by richie (whatstyleistonickel) i decided to pop in to selfridges at the Trafford Center and buy it. It was £19.97 and i got it in the lightest skin tone colour RF120 the lighter shades are actually white. No jokes haha. VERDICT? I LOVE IT :D
Natural Collection Bronzer in Sun Shine
I love this bronzer. I mean i haven't really tried any high end bronzers although im hoping to try Nars Laguna sometime soon after everyone on here raves about it. This is the bronzer i've always got since i first started wearing makeup in Year 9. It gives a nice subtle glow and subtle contour if you don't really want a really bold contour :) I had to repurchase as when i was using my old one (nearly praticly finished anyway) i dropped it accidently on the floor and it smashed and fell into millions of pieces i was torn up but soon came around at the fact i'd only have to pay £2 for a new one :)
Playboy Hef's Favourite in Ms Playboy
I have wanted this lipgloss for absolutely ages. When i was younger i used to stare at it superdrug and think it was the perfect nudey pinkey colour :) So recently i popped into a store in Burnley called TJ Hughes well last time i went in i found out that both Stila and Playboy had gone bust in the UK and the products were being sold in the TJ Hughes stores. So the previous time i had gone i had searched and searched for this lipgloss and not being able to find it gave up and settled for 2 Stila lipglosses and a Playboy blush. But this time it didn't take much looking and i found it ♥ and i was right its the perfect gloss :) and guess what. Pricetag = £2 :D
The other day i was in the town center with a friend and i'd seen the advert for the new 24 hour body products on tv and new i just had to have one of them. So browsing boots i came across them and guess what?! half price so i got this little beauty for about £2.65. Your spray it to the roots of towel dried hair and it helps to give your hair volume. I've not used it frequent enough to review but will mention it later. Photo is a tad orangey :/.
BarryM Lip Gloss
These lipglosses do not have a certain name just lip gloss haha. I went into superdrug the otherday and went to my BarryM selection to find some new products, these new lipglosses. With a strange yet nice variety of colours i think theres 6 to choose from. None of them were really my cup of tea. There was a clear, a brown, an orange, a reddy colour and i saw this pink one with sparkle they all smell absolutely amazing. The orange smells of oranges and the one i have smells like ice cream ♥ and they are super pigmented they are great as mine is bright pink i usually wear it alone to and dab and rub it on my lips to make it more sheer and subtle. The picture doesn't really give it justice.
Loves It :)