Hey guys so i thought i'd post a little update kind of thing as i haven't updated since monday which seems like a long time. Thankyou to all my new followers.
Soo i was thinking i'm going to london on monday through to wednesday so will be gone three days, and i thought maybe you guys could let me know some kind of things you want to see from this blog. Do you want more hauls, looks, outfits, fashion inspiration, photography?
So yeh and also i get some of my GCSE results on thursday of next week and im freaking out, i've got a feeling i 've done absolutely rubbish :/
Also i just want to give a little shoutout to a blog i've just been reading JUST today but her blog is truley an inspiration and thats Alice's blog (click here) and this is just a tag that i have taken from her blog she didn't tag me to do it, i just thought i'd do it because i love jumping on the bandwagon for tags :)
1. What is your favourite item of clothing? That I own? Well i have two of the same thing but type of clothing in particular would be the new style crop tops from topshop i have two and i ♥ them.
2. What are your biggest obsessions? Number one would definately have to be fashion magazines my family think i have a probablem in the last month and a half i've bought around 13 :?
3. Who inspires you? I have lots of inspirations, Diane Kruger being one of them she always looks gorgeous and her clothes are amazing. And Chloe Sevigny her style is so laid back yet so high fashion.
4. Who is your favourite designer and why? I'd have to say Marc Jacobs, his style is so bold, and he's not afraid to clash or use too much colour, he's an inspiration to be unique and different.
5. What is your favourite song ever? This is always hard as i change my favourite song when new ones come out, but despite its lack or words i'd have to say Bella's lullaby from the twilight movie i could listen to it all day.
6. What is your favourite song right now? As a teenager i get sucked in to all the teenage kind of songs so it would have to be Demi Lovato-Here We Go Again or Dizzee Rascal-Holiday
7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be? Hmm im not a sweetie kind of person so i'd have to say, those old willy wonka sweets called Nerds. So a nerd haha :)
8. What's your favourite film? The Notebook.
9. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Hmm i don't have any specifics at the moment but i love Rachel McAdams. Actors: Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, Cam Gigandet, Adam Broody.
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Australia, the sun, the sea, the sand, my stuff & my dad.
11. What are your 3 favourite smells? Fuel (diesel,petrol)(weird i know :/), Face Paints and Clean Clothes.
12. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Egg&Cress Sanwiches, B&J IceCream, Milkshakes.
13. What is your most treasured possession? Friends & Family :) but objectwise probably Camera.
14. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up? Over the years it has always changed. Young age was a princess :) then around 7 years old i wanted to be a teacher then in year 8/9 it was fashion designer and now makeup artist or interier designer something to do with designing or photography.
15. If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be? Cookie Dough
16. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? Hmm probably someone like Miley Cyrus because of the age and kind of looks, cheesy but :/ otherwise probably someone like Jennifer Anniston because shes an amazing actress.
17. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Shopping in London, then having tea at somewhere like pizza express then getting ready with friends, makeovers taking pictures then partying all night.
18. If you were a flower, what would you be? A rose, bold and beautiful :) not that i am, but i would like to be.
19. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie... "you didn't think i was honestly going to live without you?" new moon = ♥